Thursday 20 November 2014

Why make a blog about old games when I could do a blog about the higher-quality games of the present-day?

One simple reason I decided to do this blog is because of nostalgia. (And it's a college assignment). But anyway, I'm one person amongst many who are still in love with the games of our childhood, despite the amazingness of modern-day games (most anyway). After all, what's not to love about the classic era of gaming? Atmosphere is one of the most important factors of making a game effective and older games managed to capture that perfectly, despite the lack of memory they had available on the old consoles. These are games that must not be forgotten >:). Games of the modern-era already have thousands of blogs, youtube channels, websites and more covering every aspect of them, I thought I would instead contribute a blog to an internet that doesn't have as much detail on the topic of classic gaming. There are obviously some extensive, detailed sites out there covering most of the old games, however this blog is intended to be a small, little project in which I contribute my aspect and opinions of classic gaming. 

Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment